The Solo Buck Hut raises the standards for shooting houses to an entirely new level with an elevated shooting enclosure perfect for rifle, crossbow, and compound hunters. Outdoor-minded men and women in any season quickly embrace the comfort and concealment of a fully enclosed blind that maximizes effectiveness from the first hot day of the early season to the bone-chilling conclusion of the season. With unrestricted movement inside, hunters can increase their chances to see more game and hunt more comfortably.
The Solo Buck Hut’s framework, platform, and ladder are constructed of heavy-duty powder-coated steel using Millennium’s SteelTOUGH construction to last for years of heavy use. The rugged exterior shell is made of heavy-duty water-resistant fabric. The Solo Buck Hut incorporates Millennium’s SilentHUNT Design to keep it nice and quiet. The Solo Buck Hut’s sturdy steel ladder features non-slip steps, and a pair of steel rail handles to help keep hunters steady as they enter and exit the shooting house through its large side door.
The blind tower utilizes a reinforced tripod design creating the most stable engineering principles. A sturdy 10-step ladder supports the blind, creates easy access, and puts a hunter nearly 10 feet above a deer’s field of view. The Hut enclosure dimensions measure 7’x4’x4’, enough space to provide mobility for the perfect shot while keeping the profile of the blind to a minimum. The 7-foot interior height means there’s plenty of room to take a standing shot.
With 5 large windows that can be configured for most hunting shots– and each window has an adjustable shooting rest. Even the door doubles as a window so hunters can see what’s happening from behind. Black windows and an all-black interior provide the ultimate in hunter concealment. The blind offers a zip-open door in “walk-through” size with convenient handrails on each side for a safe entry and exit.
The Q250 Solo Buck Hut is another Millennium Treestands product designed and built by the pioneers of the exceptional hunting experience to provide good service for a long time to come.
Q250 Buck Hut Shooting House Features:
- Blind is constructed of heavy-duty, water-resistant soft-shell material
- Roomy interior with up to 7 ft. height for standing shots
- Black windows and black interior for ultimate concealment
- Configured to allow the installation of 1 optional M369 Revolution seat (not included)
- Multi-configuration windows
- Each window has adjustable-height shooting rest
- Tower has two adjustable legs for leveling on uneven ground
- Easy-to-climb steel ladder with non-slip steps and two handrails at the top
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction
- 600lb Snow load rating on roof
- SteelTOUGH construction of strong welded steel
- SilentHUNT Design dampens or eliminates most metal-to-metal contact
- Includes stabilizing ground stakes
Q250 Buck Hut Shooting House Specifications:
- Material: Powder-coated steel
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Overall Height: 15’8’
- Blind Dimensions: 7’ H x 4” W x 4” L
- Model No.: Q-250-00
At Millennium Outdoors, manufacturer of Millennium Treestands, OL’MAN Treestands, and Millennium Marine, we are committed to ensuring each hunter and angler can make the most out of every season, from the big bucks in the fall to gobblers in the spring, from redfish on flats to crappie and bass in lakes, and every species and season in between. From innovative hang-on and ladder stands to ground blind chairs, fishing seats, and rod holders, Millennium Outdoors and its brands are dedicated to providing quality products to avid outdoor enthusiasts. Millennium’s reputation has been built on comfort, safety, quality, and versatility that hunters and anglers recognize and appreciate.
For more information, please visit
Credit: Source link