It seems that 2022 is bringing back the heat regarding AR10 rifles. Type-A Rifle Co/BG Defense joins the fray with their new Ambi Billet AR10 line of rifles. The new line of Type-A rifles will come with the same high-end components and construction that Type-A is well known for. Type-A is also proud to announce that most of the components in the new Ambi Billet AR10 rifle lineup will be made in-house from their facility in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Type-A Rifle Co @ TFB:
Type-A Rifle Co’s New Ambi Billet AR10 Line of Rifles
TYPE-A rifles is proud to announce the release of our new ambidextrous billet AR10 line of rifles. This next evolution of our AR10 line has been a ground up purpose built receiver set with a number of upgrades and improvements over the standard forged receivers. The biggest upgrade is the fully ambidextrous controls that have been incorporated into the lower receiver to mimic our AR15 billet line. We started with the machining of our bolt catch and controls out of billet steel instead of using a casting or metal injected molded parts. We’ve also added a slight internal flare to the wire EDM magwell for easier reloads and a new ambidextrous safety selector with a smaller support hand lever that can be adjusted to a 90 or 70 degree throw.
In addition to the ambidextrous design meant to mimic the AR15 Billet line, the rifle also includes the tried and true direct impingement operating system paired with a 30-position adjustable gas block, 416R match grade stainless steel barrels with barrel lengths ranging from 10.5″ up to 18″ (more options on the way), an upgraded Titanium Nitride BCG, B5 Systems furniture, and a Savior Equipment soft rifle bag to round everything out. It is also worth noting that every Type-A Ambi Billet AR10 rifle will be backed by a sub-MOA guarantee when used with match-grade ammunition. Further down the road, Type-A Rifle Co will also be releasing the new Ambi Billet AR10 chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor.
The new Type-A Rifle Co Ambi Billet AR10 rifle will start at an MSRP of $3,399.99 and can be purchased from either Type-A’s nationwide dealers, or directly through the Type-A Rifle Co. A full list of both upper and lower receiver specifications is posted below but for now, we’d like to hear your comments. Is the new Type-A Ambi Billet AR10 rifle going to make waves or is this just an overpriced off-the-shelf affair for you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Lower Receiver
- Lower Receiver: TYPE-A Ambidextrous Billet Receiver 7075-T611
- Lower Type: Armalite Style Cut W/Internal Mag Flare
- Bolt Catch: Billet Machined from S-7 Tool Steel and Heat Treated
- Fire Selector: Billet 90/70 Degree Adjustable Short Throw
- Stock: B5Systems Bravo Stock
- Grip: B5Systems Texturized P-Grip
- Trigger: TYPE-A PMC 2-Stage Trigger – 1 ½lb. Reset w/ 4lb. Pull
- Rear Mount: TYPE-A Low Profile S7 Micro End Plate
- Upper Receiver: TYPE A Machined Billet Upper Receiver 7075-T611
- Upper Style: Armalite Style Cut
- Barrel: TYPE-A 416R SS Match Grade Barrel
- Gas Block: 30 Position Fully Adjustable Gas Block
- Muzzle Device: 30 Cal ASR Ready Muzzle Brake or Customers Choice of Muzzle
- Handguard: TYPE-A SPR, MK2 Slim, or MK Quad Rail
Credit: Source link